Horizontal Redraw Press
Designed for forming applications requiring a significant draw depth, the Waterbury Farrel Horizontal Redraw is characterized by its small footprint and rapid redraw with no interim annealing.
Capable of drawing clipped shells up to 9" long using cups of up to 6" in diameter, no other press delivers a length to diameter ratio of 12:1 at a rate of up to 220 parts per minute. The Horizontal Redraw press is capable of producing shallow and deep draw, tapered wall and reduced sidewall containers.
- Redraw is the fastest method of drawing parts with limited flanges in higher gauges
- Horizontal orientation provides broad base stability for long strokes at high speed
- Compact frame size minimizes footprint
- Flooded coolant application provides precise tooling temperature control, preventing high-speed breakdown
- Open design improves scrap elimination